DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION
“Trainer is waiting for you, put your joggers on and head to our department”
The Department, through its community of scholars and practitioners, working in an atmosphere of support and concern, provides educational opportunities via excellence in teaching, professional advisement and counseling, development. The Department accomplishes its mission by utilizing a multi-disciplinary approach that ensures a well-rounded education. The curriculum’s emphasis is to provide student-centered instruction, experiential learning. Physical Education is based upon the acquisition of knowledge and skills that are the foundation for engaging in physical activity. However, the mere acquisition of knowledge and skills is not enough. The mission of Physical Education is to empower all students to sustain regular, lifelong physical activity as a foundation for a healthy, productive and fulfilling life. The department’s approach to teaching physical education is student centered and participation based. It seeks to address students’ needs for a healthy body and lifestyle. Our courses vary according to experience and skill level.
- Experienced and highly qualified faculty members.
- Well, equipped with modern sports facilities.
- 150+ International and National Research Paper
- 10+ Book and Book Chapters
- Several International and National Awards
- 200+ Students Participated in National Level Sports
BACHELOR OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND SPORTS (BPES)
- MASTER OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND SPORTS (MPES)
POs, PSOs & COs