The Dr. C.V. Raman University, Chhattisgarh is a premium University that maintains a unique pedagogy and innovative teaching methodology. The cool serene ambience of the campus provides an ideal academic environment for the students, away from the concrete jungle of the city.
Our main objectives:
• Provide quality Higher Education and make provisions for research
• Create higher levels of intellectual abilities among our students
• Establish state-of-the-art facilities for education, training and examination, including on-line training
• Carry out quality teaching and research for a bright professional career
• Create centres of excellence for R&D to promote an environment of innovation and research
• Provide consultancy to public organizations and the industry
• Award and maintain the standard of degrees, diplomas, certificates and other academic distinctions in accordance with
the norms laid down by UGC, AICTE, BCI, MCI and other regulatory bodies
Dr. C.V. Raman University was inaugurated on October 14th, 2007 by Hon. Shri Suresh Pachouri (Minister of State for Personnel and Parliamentary Affairs, Government of India), in the presence of Senior Ministers of GoCG - Shri Amar Agarwal (Minister of Commerce) and Dr. Krishnamurti Bandhi (Minister of Higher Education), Shri Santosh Kumar Choubey (Chancellor), Dr. A.S. Zadgaonkar (Vice Chancellor) along with other Members of the Parliament and MLAs of various constituencies.