Funding Information (Educational Loan)
Dr. C.V. Raman University tied up with two National Banks –Bank of India (BOI in University premises) and State Bank of India (SBI Kota).
Both banks give the following privilege to Students applying to Dr. C.V. Raman University
- Applicable to all course of Dr. C.V. Raman University.
- Include tuition fees, books cost, hostel fees.
- Concessional rate of interest.
- Speedy disposal of loan applications.
List of Papers / Documents Required for Education Loan
- Admission letter of Dr. C.V. Raman University giving details of year wise fee, boarding and lodging expenses. Letter confirming scholarship, (If Any).
- Attested copies of documents for proof of age/date of birth and proof of residential address.
- Passport size photo of the applicant and guarantors.
- Copy of Marksheets/Degree certificates of previous academic qualifications.
- Income proof/latest income tax return of parents/guarantors. (If Any).
- PAN CARD.