Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC community can apply for this scholarship program if the annual income is below ₹1 lakh for OBC or it is below ₹2 lakh for SC/ST. The candidates will be required to submit caste certificate and income certificate duly signed by tahsildar.
Candidates who have secured 85% or above marks in SSC/HSC examination can apply for this scholarship program. The scholarship will be given either in bulk or in parts at the beginning of every term. Special concessions will also be provided to the candidates hailing from economically backward communities.
To promote post-graduation education in India, ₹8000/- will be granted by MHRD to GATE qualified students to afford higher education and meet the demand for thesis work.
This is to notice that candidates can avail only one kind of scholarship program by producing necessary documents along with the scholarship form.
List of Documents Required with Scholarship Application
· Caste Certificate duly signed by Tahsildar. (Attested Copy)
· Income Certificate duly signed by Tahsildar. (Original Copy)
· SSC and HSC mark sheet (Attested Copy)
· Final year Mark Sheet for PG Courses (Attested Copy)
· Hard Copy of Online Application Form from web portal (www.mpsc.mp.nic.in/cgpms)
· Domicile Certificate (Attested Copy)
· Copy of Bank Passbook with IFSC code
· Aadhar card (Attested Copy)
cvrucg © 2019 Design & Developed By AISECT Web Center All rights reserved.